donderdag 29 augustus 2013

I Think I Need A Barber!

LOVELIES!

I'm so excited! I cut my hair hecka short WHAAAAAA! =D

Imma start of with the pictures



YAAASSS! 

Really went through with it. Now I know for sure that I don't have any relaxed ends or heat damage. I'm sure I didn't have any but I like to really KNOW things, otherwise it just doesn't feel right. It still cracks me up that I can see my scalp in full effect haha. Yesterday (27-08-'13) I went to the barber shop with my cousin. Clyde, the barber, did such a good job!! He really took his time to hook me up! First he did what was necessary because it really had NO shape whatsoever. After that I decided that I had to cut it real short to be satisfied. Knowing myself I would have kept thinking about the possibility of heat damage. Yeah I'm an overthinker and ain't nobody got time to think that much about hair.

See how I tried to slick down my baby hurrs. They look extra shiny lmao!

This is what my hair looked like the day before just after washing. I only have conditioner in it.

 I think I will be back at this lenght in about 3 months. But we'll see how it goes. It's not a competition of how fast it can grow or how long it can get. As I said before, I'm going to enjoy and embrace every step of this journey :)


What do you think about my hair? Have you recently cut your hair? Let me know! 

Kisses!


Lots of Love

Varishta Shireen♥

14 opmerkingen:

  1. I likeeee! It fits you and your gorgeous facial features.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. oh vie ♡
    I chopped off almost all of my remained texlaxed hair, except my bangs, on the SAME day (8/27/13)like you. crazy that both of us are lately taking almost the same route. its great to have you with me on this new journey.
    I think I will let the texlaxed bangs go on my birthday -maybe earlier maybe later than that date. time will tell when the moment is there. lol

    congrats on beeing fully natural and you look so pretty, like always
    the last pic is so cute.♡♡♡♡♡
    are these your everyday glasses or are they your styling accessories?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hey! Well you know what they say, great minds think alike :p lol. yes this way we can support eachother as we are almost at the same stage :) You will feel when you're ready to let go of the remaining texlaxed hair.

      Thank you! :) Yes these are my everyday glasses. I alternate between contacts and my glasses :)

      Verwijderen
  3. Your hair cut looks good on you! Goodluck on your natural HJ!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. today is your b-day, right?
    I wish you all the best and a wonderful birthday party with all your loves.
    may all your wishes come true. ☆☆

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hi Bebe! Yes today is my bday! Thank you so much for the birthday wishes! Means a lot to me :) xx

      Verwijderen
  5. I LOVE it!!! You look so beautiful! Happy Belated Birthday.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Woohoo! Love your boldness. You're beautiful with short or long hair!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen