woensdag 31 juli 2013

Loving my TWA!

Hi Lovelies!

Can I just say that I don't regret cutting my hair at all. I'm loving it! 


I don't know why but everytime I see myself in the mirror I can't help but smile. It's so funny to me that I was scared to cut my hair only 4 weeks ago. I was planning how I was going to transition and all that. Well look at me know! 

Currently I don't really have a regimen as it's been just 3 days since I big chopped. There is a lot of information available about natural haircare and it can be quite overwhelming. So I try not to read to many things because I know I can become a product junkie. And that's not good! Especially while I'm in the TWA stage. 

My "regimen" as of now is just co-wash daily, apply a leave-in and gel. At night moisturize and seal. I want to use up all the products that I own. Some products I didn't like on my relaxed hair so maybe I'll like them now. Example is Cantu Shea Butter. Lots of people rave about this leave-in on natural hair, so we'll see how that goes. I'm really interested in the "Curly Girl Method". As soon as my products are all used up I'm going to look into that. Right now the information is too much for me!

Yesterday I cleaned out my drawer with hair accessoires and OMG!! I never realised how much stuff I got. Flexi-rods, rollers, elastic bands, bobby pins, perm rods etc. Not going to be able to use them for a looong time haha. I plan on documenting my hair growth every 2 months on my Youtube channel. Well not hair growth alone because who knows what I will do to my hair. Maybe I want to keep it short for awhile ;)

That's all for now! 


Lots of Love

Varishta Shireen♥


2 opmerkingen: